amazing artist you should know

Robert Burden
From Transformers to He-Man, Robert Burden covers it all. He does huge absolutely beautiful oil paintings of his childhood action figures. You must see his work, follow me to his toy box.



Ptolemy Elrington
Hubcap art! Yes all of his work made of nothing other than hubcaps. I am amazed at the detail, character, and life he breathes into his creations. Follow me to his wonderful wheel cover creatures.


Eric Daigh
It can simply be described as printing with push pins. Each pin acts as a pixel. Brilliant. Follow me to see more.


Paul Kaiser
Imagine the image below in a empty room hanging on a wall. You walk in to see this artist stunning self portrait 8 feet tall staring into what seems to be your soul. It is just breathe taking. Follow me for more great work.

No comments:

Post a Comment