what's in the box? my 4 favorite package design websites

There are 4 websites that feature some really awesome package designs that may help feed your creative hunger. They seem to be my go to sites to feed my need for package design inspiration.

Dieline
Established in 2007 by Andrew Gibbs, The Dieline is dedicated to the progress of the package design industry and its practitioners, students and enthusiasts. The Dieline has quickly grown into the most visited website on package design in the world, and has become the voice of the industry.


Lovely Package


Packaging Uqam
While most of this site is in French there are English descriptions on each post. Even if that were not the case, good design speaks all languages and I would still love this site.

Packaging of the World



There you have it. If you have a site that you would like to share please feel free and I will add it to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment